Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ms. Yuck.

Emma's only 5 and doesn't always make it through the day without needing a nap. This becomes brutally apparent when she turns toxic on you.

She spent a good part of yesterday afternoon antagonizing Lucas. He asked for permission to play with the chalkboard, only to have Emma run in there, park her bum in front of it and then stick her tongue out at him. This, of course, prompted Lucas to come running, screaming up the hallway to tell on her.

After about the third offense, I'd reached my limit. I parked her in the chair while I started to get dinner going. Suddenly, I realized that the incessant chatter coming from her had stopped. This is what I found.

A few minutes later, Lucas wanders by and is hovering over her. I'm about to tell him that we don't poke the bear cub, when I see what he was doing. Think I can get her tattooed with one?

No comments: