Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brettism Hump Day! Pass the bucket.

This week has generally aced in suck-tacularity. Evan got a wicked virus, which entailed him either throwing up, laying limp on the couch-demanding that I stay glued to him, or crying for 15 minutes (until he throws up again) because I got up to brush my teeth. THE NERVE OF ME. Elle's also almost completed her transformation into a Klingon, as she's teething again and I've now mastered the art of going to the bathroom with her balanced on him lap. It's been special.

Consequently, I'm slacking in other departments. Last night for dinner, I threw down some ghetto-tastic sloppy joes and pasta for dinner. Brett is usually a pretty good eater, but when he doesn't like something, he really doesn't like it. He spent most of the meal moaning about it and gagging it down.

After the meal, as I'm trying to placate Evan he turns to me. "Man, I really hope I don't get what Evan has. I do not want to see that meal again."

2 comments:

Mommy Vern said...

I can't believe Brett didn't like Sloppy Joes! Sloppy Joe's and Mac n Cheese...are my hubby's favorite 'ghetto-tastic' meal! Cheap, quick and easy. Man, that does sound pretty ghetto, huh?

Bri said...

Guess Im ghetto, sloppy joes is a regular on my menu! And I personally wouldnt want to see what it looks like coming back up either.