Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brettism Hump Day! Scrooge McDuck strikes

For the past two days Brett has been tearing the house apart searching for his Civics book. Admitting fault not being one of Brett's strong suits *coughcough* he's spent a lot of time finger pointing at Michael, who he is sure took it just because.

I'd finally had enough and told him that he needed to just go and tell his teacher that he'd lost the book, and that if he has to pay for the replacement, it is soooooo coming out of his own account. Money being only slightly less important to Brett than air, he doesn't take this well.

"If I pay for a new freaking book and Mike shows me that he's had it all along, do I get to pummel him?"

"No"

"Dip him in hot oil."

"No"

"Photoshop his head onto a snake?"

"Nope"

He sighs, forlorn. "My life is so rarely fun anymore. I wonder if I sell all of his stuff on ebay if I would get enough to pay for the new book."

2 comments:

Roxann said...

Brett cracks me up, I knew as a little boy he was going to be a smart ass (hmmm) just like his mommie...LMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Every time I read this it reminds me of the stuff that I have to look forward to having kids close in age. Even now the plotting against me has started, I can't imagine what they will be like as they get older.