Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

"Mom, we need to talk."



"It's not that I don't dig you, really. I dig you and your endless supply of milky. Mmmmmm, milky."




"But that Daddy guy? I don't know, I just feel like we get each other."




"When he's not here, I'm so sad. Sadder than when we ran out of those puffs I like."





"But, then he comes home and life is so exciting again!"




"So, if it's not too much trouble could you please scoot over? I think I just saw him behind you."












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She's absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

She's so big already! Why do they grow so fast?

Marla said...

That is adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Aside from the fact that this is ridiculously cute, the happy face/sad face/happy face reminded me of this bit from Doctor Who (around the 30 second mark): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMew38zTXHQ

Yes, Ellie is an evil mastermind. But we knew she would be.

Bri said...

OMG How adorable is she!? And where did you get that shirt? I have to have those for when daddy comes home!!!