Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brettism Hump Day! Pass the Vitamin C!

Brett, doing a project for school, once asked me if we had any family traditions. I glibly replied "Sarcasm". (Being Brett, he wrote it down and turned it in, but I digress.). And while our house is filled with love, it's also filled with humor. We jest and joke with each other constantly, especially at meal time. I wouldn't have it any other way; I love that my kids have sense of humor, and more importantly can laugh at themselves. I tell you this because, not only were all of us rolling after this week's Brettism went down, but I thought poor Mike was going to wet himself.

We were sitting at the dinner table, passing dishes, bantering about. Michael asked for the hundreth time to be excused to go and blow his nose. He sits back down and asks "Where does snot come from anyway?"

I'm about to interject that I'd really rather not discuss his sinus system over fajitas, when Curt answers him.

"It's when your brain cells liquify and run out your nose."

Michael smirks, searching for a comeback. Brett beats him to it.

"Well then don't worry Mike, you'll be out of snot and all better real soon."


No comments: