Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brettism Hump Day wants Starbucks

We're sitting at dinner when Lucas turns to Curt and asks "When Michael moves out will we sell this house?"

Brett laughs, "Yeah, and we won't tell him where the new house is."

"Don't worry, I won't want to know. I'll live far, far away." Michael replies.

"Yeah, he'll probably move right next to Jessica Simpson just to get a closer look at her."

"Brett, you hit the nail on the coffin!" Michael says proudly.

Curt and I start to chuckle in spite of ourselves and Brett joins in.

"Wait, why are we laughing?" he asks.

"Because Michael gets more expressions wrong than he does right." I reply.

"Yeah Mike, you got that wrong. I think it's the last nail in the coffin." he gets very serious "I've had coffin once. I didn't like it much unless it has cream and sugar in it."

No comments: