Sunday, June 22, 2008

T-minus

The other day Brett, Emma, and I are hanging out watching an episode of Jon and Kate + 8 when Brett turns to me.

"Hey, when their kids start to move out, will they call it 'Jon and Kate - 8?"

I laugh, "Maybe, although we'll be doing the countdown before they do, their kids are younger."

"Oh, yeah!" he starts blocking off letters in the air, "Curt and Caroline, the final countdown!" He begins to sing the Europe song and play the air guitar.

"Yes Brett, and you are going to be one of our test pilots."

He looks sobered. "Oh well, I got a few years." he says, and then dances out of the room, singing. "It's not quite the finnnnaaaal countdown. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I'm going to have that song in my head for a week! Haven't 'seen' you around much lately. Hope everything is well.